Community Living Hamilton (CLH), a busy and vibrant organization that supports 1,600 adults and children with diverse abilities thrive in the community. We have an opening for the role of Senior Manager, Client Services in our management within our agency.
ORGANIZATION PROFILE – CLH is the region’s largest service provider for individuals with developmental disabilities such as Down Syndrome and Autism. We are dedicated to helping them achieve their full potential, be included in our community and, ultimately, build great lives.
This is an exciting time to join Community Living Hamilton. We have redefined our Mission, Vision and new Values and are in the process of establishing a new strategic plan for the next three to five years. As an accredited organization, we offer widely recognized expertise and serve more than 1,600 people with special needs every year – from children to aging seniors. We offer community participation programs, residential services, respite services, employment supports, and services designed for children.
We are currently seeking a Senior Manager – Client Services to join our management team to provide leadership and direction supporting growth and diversity strategies and ensuring the achievement of service standards within our Client Services division.
- Provide oversight to Community Programs, Employment Support, and Business Development services
- Provide outstanding leadership within the organization and through the community
- Ensure standardized systems and procedures are in place and adhered to in order to facilitate excellence in quality services
- Conduct quality assurance and improvement activities, tracking performance
- Direct team members to develop appropriate risk management action plan outcomes and reporting on service targets
- Effectively mentor and develop a team of managers
- Lead the development and implementation of the integrated systems within and external to the organization
- Adhere to service agreements with the Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services and all relevant legislation
- Ensure all CLH policies and procedures are adhered to ensure client safety and regulatory compliance
- Role model CLH’s commitment to inclusion and our belief that effective service delivery must be client-focused, strength-based, and designed to meet the goals of the individuals we serve.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and engaging leader with the following:
- A University degree in a related discipline.
- At least five (5) years’ experience working within the not-for-profit or social services field, a minimum of five (5) years in a management role.
- Possesses effective critical thinking when supporting a team in managing complex situations
- Completion of a recognized Management program (coaching, mentoring, training) is preferred.
- A proven history of success in a “targets-based” program, tracking outcomes, reporting on key metrics, and making the necessary adjustments to ensure we fully meet the requirements of our service agreements
- Experience guiding or participating as a lead in a change management project.
- Experience coaching managers to ensure proper oversight of programs.
- A commitment to inclusion and empowerment for people with special needs.
- A valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation.
- Proof of Full COVID-19 Vaccination.
- Fluency in a language other than English is an asset.
This position will require some local travel.
If this describes you and you are interested in learning more about this role, we invite you to submit a resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Department
Community Living Hamilton
Posting closes: November 13th, 2022
Community Living Hamilton is committed to equitable employment practices.
Candidates with fluency in a second language are encouraged to note this in their resume.