Community Living Hamilton serves people with special needs by providing them with opportunities and support so they can achieve their goals. We deliver and facilitate support services that ensure they are integrated into the community and able to Build Great Lives.
We are looking for an experienced and energetic Project Manager who is inspired by our vision and values, and brings related non-profit work experience.
The Project Manager will work with our managers and staff to define, prioritize and successfully deliver on project plans and process improvement initiatives.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide leadership for project management.
- Manage project related resources across multiple departments and provides regular tracking/reporting to the Director of Operations and senior management team.
- Prepare and maintain project plans and schedules; analyze critical path and recommend workaround scenarios.
- Coordinate and facilitate regular project team and review meetings, and liaison with functional leaders to ensure key project milestones are delivered on time.
- Implement project plans in a manner that ensures outcomes are sustainable and integrated fully with the organization’s systems and structures.
- Promote and demonstrate the Mission, Vision and Values of Community Living Hamilton within the workplace and the broader community.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and engaging team player with the following:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree.
- Previous experience in the non-profit sector supporting operational projects, process improvement initiatives, or software systems implementations.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent certification.
- Experience managing cross-functional projects through the full project life cycle.
- Must be proficient in using project management related Microsoft Office suite programs, including: Project, Visio, SharePoint and Excel.
- Able to effectively summarize and present data.
- Experience in developing and facilitating training.
- Demonstrated ability to positively influence multidisciplinary teams, using effective communication, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
To find out more about this opportunity, or to apply email: email@example.com
Please use “Project Manager” in the Subject line, and submit a resume and cover letter (Word or PDF format).
Community Living Hamilton is committed to equitable employment practices.
Candidates with fluency in a second language are encouraged to note this in their resume.