Community Living Hamilton (CLH), a busy and vibrant organization that supports 1,600 adults and children with diverse abilities thrive in the community. We have openings for the role of Manager, Client Services throughout various program areas of focused services offered by our agency.
ORGANIZATION PROFILE – CLH is the region’s largest service provider for individuals with developmental disabilities such as Down Syndrome and Autism. We are dedicated to helping them achieve their full potential, be included in our community and, ultimately, build great lives.
This is an exciting time to join Community Living Hamilton. We have redefined our Mission, Vision and new Values and are in the process of establishing a new strategic plan for the next three to five years. As an accredited organization, we offer widely recognized expertise and serve more than 1,600 people with special needs every year – from children to aging seniors. We offer community participation programs, residential services, respite services, employment supports and services designed for children.
The Manager, Client Services role is responsible for the overall management of Program activities throughout the various program areas of focused services offered by our agency across the greater Hamilton area. She/he will:
- Develop, maintain and promote a high level of quality service delivery.
- Lead and supervise program staff.
- Ensure programs meet all internal and external reporting requirements.
- Manage day-to-day administration of the programs.
- Provide enhanced program development, planning and evaluation.
- Promote community and stakeholder engagement with Community Services.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and engaging team player with the following:
- Degree or diploma in Developmental Services, Social Services, or Management, or equivalent education and experience.
- Previous experience working with people with special needs.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a management, supervisory or team leadership role.
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing dynamic and engaging programs for and with people with special needs.
- Highly skilled in client liaison and stakeholder engagement
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Knowledge of relevant legislation in Developmental Services.
- A commitment to inclusion and empowerment for people with special needs.
- A valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation.
- Fluency in a language other than English is an asset.
THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THIS ROLE WILL BE:
- A strategic thinker who is also capable of end-to-end tactical execution.
- Able to communicate a vision clearly, inspire others to achieve results.
- Innovative and a life-long learner.
- Analytical and capable of integrating and interpreting a variety of data in order to leverage best-practices and achieve business goals.
- A collaborative role model for front-line staff.
- Expert facilitation and conflict management skills.
- A multi-tasker with the ability to be creative and problem solve – able to execute under deadline pressure.
- Committed to personal accountability.
- A passionate advocate for people with special needs and their families.
This position will requires some local travel.
To find out more about this opportunity, or to apply email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use “Manager, Client Services” in the Subject line, and submit a resume and cover letter (Word or PDF format) by June 26, 2020
Community Living Hamilton is committed to equitable employment practices.
Candidates with fluency in a second language are encouraged to note this in their resume.