Community Living Hamilton serves people with special needs by providing them with opportunities and support so they can achieve their goals. We deliver and facilitate support services that ensure they are integrated into the community and able to build great lives.
We have an opening for a Manager, Client Services to lead our Community Participation Programs.
The Manager, Client Services is responsible for the overall management of a diverse group of Day Programs in the Hamilton area. She/he will:
- Develop, maintain and promote a high level of quality service delivery.
- Lead and supervise program staff.
- Ensure programs meet all internal and external reporting requirements.
- Manage day-to-day administration of the programs.
- Provide enhanced program development, planning and evaluation.
- Promote community and stakeholder engagement with Community Services.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and engaging team player with the following:
- Degree or diploma in Developmental Services, Social Services, or Management, or equivalent education and experience.
- Previous experience in developmental services, autism or employment services.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in a management, supervisory or team leadership role.
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing dynamic and engaging programs for and with people with special needs.
- Highly skilled in client liaison and stakeholder engagement.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Knowledge of relevant legislation in Employment Services and Developmental Services.
- A commitment to inclusion and empowerment for people with special needs.
- A valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation.
- Fluency in a language other than English is an asset.
This position will requires some local travel and shares on-call responsibility with the management team (approximately one week every eight weeks).
To find out more about this opportunity, or to apply email: email@example.com
Please use “Manager, Client Services” in the Subject line, and submit a resume and cover letter (Word or PDF format).
Community Living Hamilton is committed to equitable employment practices.
Candidates with fluency in a second language are encouraged to note this in their resume.